BMAA New website launch
The bmaa launches a new website
Today the BMAA launched its new website.
The site still contains a huge amount of useful information for members and people new to microlight flying, as well as new features.
Among the new features:
- BMAA members can view their own membership data;
- BMAA members can view their aircraft data as held by the BMAA;
- BMAA members can submit Permit to Fly Revalidation documents and Payment from one page;
- BMAA members can view Microlight Flying online without having to log-in with different user
- Microlight Inspectors can view the records of all the aircraft administered by the BMAA.
We will shortly be introducing paperless Direct Debit to do away with the need and delay for paper instructions and at the same time be introducing Monthly Membership Subscriptions by Direct Debit, although initially for new members only.
To make the most of the new website features members will be required to register and create a username and password for the site. This then links them to the database entries and allows them to view member-only sections of the site.
We hope that you find the new website an improvement.