FAI Sporting Licence
In order to compete internationally you must hold an FAI Sporting Licence, which is processed through the BMAA office.
Here's how to get one:
If you are a new applicant:
2. Complete the application and send to the BMAA with 2 passport type photos
3. Pay the FAI Sporting Licence Fee of £10 either online at www.bmaa.org or include a cheque made payable to BMAA with your application
4. Please note you must be a current BMAA Member
If you are renewing your sporting Licence:
2. Complete the application form and send with your existing FAI Sporting Licence to BMAA office
2. Pay the FAI Sporting Licence Fee of £10 either online at www.bmaa.org or include a cheque made payable to BMAA with your licence
3. Please note if you are no longer a BMAA member you must be a BHPA member and proof of current BHPA membership must be sent with your application
*If you are renewing your Sporting Licence but have no further spaces on the licence. Please send in an application form and 2 passport type photos as well as the existing licence. Payment to be made in the same way as renewal *
Please be aware that FAI Licences are issued each year and run from January to December.