flying abroad - information
DISCLAIMER Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, but it remains the pilots responsibility to remain compliant.
The following information is provided to assist BMAA pilots in flight planning for flights within the Common Travel Area (CTA) under the Anti Terrorism Act 2000 and to Europe, covering both the General Aviation Report (GAR) and Flight Planning process”
1. GAR Form requirements for flights within the CTA. Read the file.
2. GAR Form requirements for flights to Europe. Read the file.
3. Flight Plan completion for flights abroad. Read the file.
4. Flying Abroad Checklist. Read the file.
The following sites provide useful information in flight planning for
5. The AOPA site provides comprehensive information. AOPA Follow the Go Flying link to Flight Planning and Flying Abroad.
6. The European Microlight Federation (EMF) document provides information on National requirements with links to governing bodies and sources of further information and contacts. European Microlight Federation (EMF)