Flight training in sub-70 Kg aircraft

At the BMAA we often get asked for clarification on new aviation regulations. The most common questions at the moment are “Do I need a Licence to fly the new Sub 70Kg Microlights?” and “Do I need to take training?” 

The BMAA answers these questions with its safety minded flight training route. Follow this link to find out more.