BMAA AGM 2021- Follow up
The BMAA AGM 2021 was successfully held using the Zoom Webinar platform on Saturday 8th May.
At a General Meeting held in advance of the AGM those present were asked to consider a proposal to change the Articles of Association, specifically Article 33.1, to enable the option of holding a remote AGM. 44 members were present. 36 voted in favour. 0 voted against. 8 abstained. The proposal was carried and the updated Articles of Association are now published on the BMAA website. You can view the Articles using this link.
The results of the pre-AGM proposals ballots were as follows.
- To approve the 2019/2020 Accounts : Result For 423 Against 2 Abstained 1
- To re-appoint the Auditors: Result For 417 Against 6 Abstained 3
- To raise BMAA membership fee by £1 per member: Result For 372 Against 53 Abstained 1
A Council meeting was held following the AGM and the following members were elected to roles on the Council:
- BMAA Chairman: Rob Hughes
- BMAA Vice Chairman: Tim Burrow
- BMAA Treasurer: Derek Lamb