Sandown look forward to welcoming you to the largest microlight fly-in social of the year– August 26/27
This year Spamfield is even bigger and better with live music on both Sat and Sunday night.
Attractions this year include:
- Fully licensed bar
- Huge wood-fired BBQ and Smoker
- Live music by multiple bands- something for everyone
- Aromatherapy and hydro-massage showers
- Pilot relaxation area
- Giant social firepit area
- Free camping for the entire event (included in the price of registration)
- Lots of Fun Toys such as Hovercraft and VR Flight SIM
There is no need to PPR on the day, but you can check the eghn.org.uk website or call the pre-recorded message on the tower telephone for airfield details if unsure. Use of radio is non-mandatory, and at busy times a simple airfield information broadcast may be repeated on 119.275MHz. Late-comers out-of-hours are welcome.
Please respect the local noise-abatement rules (no overflying surrounding built-up areas, and please climb straight ahead for 1nm before turning on climbout).